Come be a member of our vibrant community of ESOL educators. JOIN MinneTESOL TODAY!
Why should you be a member of MinneTESOL?
Here are several reasons:
- You’ll become a part of an active network of ELL professionals in Minnesota and neighboring states.
- You’ll receive the MinneTESOL e-newsletter monthly. It’s full of news about conferences, workshops, jobs, and other key information for ESOL educators in Minnesota.
- You’ll have access to the Minne/WI-TESOL Journal, which is published online, and which includes articles of importance to the profession of English as a Second Language in the states of Minnesota and Wisconsin. It includes information about instructional methods, materials, research and issues in curriculum and program design.
- You’ll receive the membership directory (published every other year) to help you connect with other professionals in your local area.
- You’ll be able to attend the fall MinneTESOL conference at a discounted rate. There you’ll find presentations and workshops which can help you keep up-to-date about our changing profession and give you new ideas to use in your classroom. You’ll also get a chance to meet other professionals and look at publishers’ displays.
- You’ll be able to attend Interest Section spring events and get to meet other educators with similar interests.
As of August 2011, becoming a member or renewing a membership is all done ONLINE.
Click HERE to proceed to the online membership payment site.