- Adult Basic English Licensure – information about state legislation and changes in the Adult Basic English Licensure program at the University of Minnesota.
- Hamline University – MA in ESL, K-12 ESL and Bilingual /bicultural licensure programs, certificate for teachers of adults, certificate for mainstream teachers, TEFL certificate and professional development for schools and service industries.
- K-12 English as a Second Language – programs for certification to teach in K-12 schools in Minnesota.
- Minnesota State University – Mankato - Department of English, 230 Armstrong Hall, Mankato, MN, English as a Second Language, K-12 licensure and MA TESL program.
- University of North Dakota - Online Master’s Degree in ELL Education from University of North Dakota – 100% online Master of Education degree (35 credits) leading to ESL or Bilingual Education endorsement.
- University of Northern Iowa – MA in TESOL online – Online master’s of arts degree in TESOL designed primarily for individuals who wish to teach overseas, at community colleges and intensive English programs, and for K-12 teachers wishing to upgrade their skills and employability. Some courses may be applied to the Iowa ESL Endorsement.
- University of St. Thomas - School of Education: English as a Second Language, MAT first license ESL, K-12 licensure program and certificate. Contact Michael Bowlus: email@example.com
- Northwestern College: Master of Arts in Education program (36 credits) with concentrations including ESL and immigration. Offered in a blended format of on-site classes and online instruction one evening a week. The whole program can be completed in 18-22 months, and individual classes are available. Contact: Whitney Gerdes, firstname.lastname@example.org