Are you prepared for #MELEd2017?
The 2017 Minnesota English Learner Education Conference is only a couple days away! Here are some useful things to keep in mind as you prepare for your conference experience:
- Download the Guidebook app and choose your sessions ahead of time. You can take notes, share pictures, and connect with other conference-goers through the app.
- Head to the DoubleTree by Hilton: 7800 Normandale Blvd, Mpls 55439–plenty of parking available in the lot!
- Registration: 7:00-8:15 am on Friday, 7:15-8:30 am on Saturday
- Scope out this year’s program in advance
- Once you check in and hang your coat, visit the nearby MinneTESOL table and silent auction as well as the invited organizations exhibiting in the Edina Room!
- Grab a light breakfast and enjoy the keynotes (9-10am on Friday, 8:30-9:30am on Saturday)
- Enjoy your concurrent sessions, lunch and afternoon snacks–yum.
- Bring your laptops and tablets! Many of our presenters have invited attendees to access content on their devices during sessions.
- Make a point to visit the Exhibitor Fair in the Plaza Mall! Lots of publishers, exciting vendors and other organizations and institutions related to EL education.
- Don’t forget to cast your ballot for the MinneTESOL Board Election if you’re a MinneTESOL member! Ballots will be counted at 4:30pm on Saturday.
- Share your conference experience with your networks using #MELEd2017 and #MinneTESOL on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!