MinneTESOL is a professional association of teachers of English as a Second Language in Minnesota and neighboring states dedicated to the education and support of students acquiring English at all levels of public and private education.
MinneTESOL Membership – benefits of membership in MinneTESOL and Membership Form.
MinneTESOL supports educators by:
- collecting and disseminating information pertinent to English as a Second Language, English as a Second Dialect, and Bilingual Education
- promoting and assisting programs in local communities
- fostering the professional development of its members
- voicing the socio-political and employment concerns of its members
- establishing and maintaining contacts through affiliation with the international organization TESOL, and through cooperation with other organizations which may share similar purposes, interests, and clientele.