The 2017 Minnesota English Learner Education Conference will be held on Friday, October 26 & Saturday, October 27 at the DoubleTree Hilton in Bloomington, Minnesota.
The Minnesota English Learner Education Conference is a partnership between MinneTESOL and the Minnesota Department of Education.
The 2015 conference brought in over 1,200 educators and administrators from Minnesota and surrounding states! We estimate that over 1,000 participants from Minnesota and surrounding states will attend this year’s conference. The participants come from all areas of ESL, Bilingual and Migrant Education. Members of our organization teach in elementary, middle school, secondary, college, and adult programs. In addition to instructors, conference attendees include students preparing to teach, paraprofessionals, volunteers, refugee service providers, administrators and teacher educators.
Your company or organization is invited to participate in several ways:
- Send a representative with products for display or demonstration at the conference by reserving an exhibit table(s)
- Advertise in our conference program
- Contribute door prizes
- Host or co-host a reception/coffee break
- Present materials in a workshop session (if your proposal is selected). Proposals are due Thursday, June 1, 2017.
- Promote your company’s products by providing participant folders or other items such as notepads, pencils, etc.
We welcome your active participation as we welcome Minnesota’s ESL, Bilingual and Migrant Education teachers to this excellent conference! This is a great time to increase your company’s involvement in our annual conference.
As always, we have set aside time in the program for conference attendees to visit your exhibits.
Contact Leah Soderlund (Leah.Soderlund@district196.org) with any questions.