MinneTESOL is a professional association of teachers of English as a Second Language in Minnesota and neighboring states dedicated to the education and support of students acquiring English at all levels of public and private education.
MinneTESOL Membership – benefits of membership in MinneTESOL and Membership Form.
MinneTESOL supports educators by:
- collecting and disseminating information pertinent to English as a Second Language, English as a Second Dialect, and Bilingual Education
- promoting and assisting programs in local communities
- fostering the professional development of its members
- voicing the socio-political and employment concerns of its members
- establishing and maintaining contacts through affiliation with the international organization TESOL, and through cooperation with other organizations which may share similar purposes, interests, and clientele.
Save the Date!
The Minnesota English Learner Education Conference will be held November 5-7, 2015.
The Minnesota English Learner Education Conference (MELEd) is a partnership between MinneTESOL and the Minnesota Department of Education. It is a merger of the annual MinneTESOL Fall Conference and the Minnesota ESL, Bilingual, and Migrant Education Conference.
The conference will be located at the The Doubletree by Hilton in Bloomington, MN.
Visit the conference web page for more information.
You can now stay up to date with MELEd 2015 Conference information via Facebook and Twitter!