MelEd Conference Registration is Here!
To register for the conference, visit the registration page: https://minnetesol.wildapricot.org/
The Minnesota English Learner Education (MelEd) Conference will be held November 13-15, 2014. It is a partnership between MinneTESOL and the Minnesota Department of Education. It is a merger of the annual MinneTESOL Fall Conference and the Minnesota ESL, Bilingual, and Migrant Education Conference. Information about the new, expanded conference can be found on the Fall Conference page.
The conference will again take place at the The Doubletree by Hilton in Bloomington, MN. We hope to see you there!
Please direct your questions to the conference co-chairs:
The new MinneTESOL Journal has arrived
The Journal not only has all-new articles and content; the website has been fully overhauled for a more user-friendly, interactive design. We need your help to promote the new Journal, so please read the articles, comment on them or “like” them, and send them on to others who may be interested. Enjoy!
What is MinneTESOL?
dents acquiring English at all levels of public and private education.
MinneTESOL Membership – benefits of membership in MinneTESOL and Membership Form.
MinneTESOL supports educators by:
- collecting and disseminating information pertinent to English as a Second Language, English as a Second Dialect, and Bilingual Education
- promoting and assisting programs in local communities
- fostering the professional development of its members
- voicing the socio-political and employment concerns of its members
- establishing and maintaining contacts through affiliation with the international organization TESOL, and through cooperation with other organizations which may share similar purposes, interests, and clientele.
Click here to visit archived “Spotlights on Members”.